Step back in time with a stay in the original vigneron’s cottage
Mirabelle is our largest and oldest cottage, with comfortable accommodation for up to six people. Originally the main residence for the vigneron and his family, this recently renovated and tastefully decorated gite is the ideal base for a group or family. It has views overlooking the enclosed courtyard and, to the south, our copse of plum trees from which it takes its name. They usually provide a bounteous harvest over the Summer, and we’d be delighted to share these delicious fruits with you when you arrive! If you’re looking for a holiday cottage in France, we can promise you a most relaxing and enjoyable stay!
This cottage is over one hundred square metres in size, with original stone walls and wooden beams, and decorated with high quality paints, fabrics and furnishings. It has direct entrance to the enclosed courtyard, as well as stunning views over the vineyards and garrigue of Cathar Country. Full access to the grounds, swimming pool and summer house is included, with breakfast, paniers and picnic baskets all available upon request.
- Lounge with settee set, satellite TV, DVD.
- Open-plan kitchen which seats six, as well as dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven and hob, fridge, kettle.
- Small bedroom with bunk beds.
- Bedroom with two twin beds, ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom with a king size bed, ensuite bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen & living room
- Linens & towels provided
- TV & DVD Player
- Washing machine
- King size bed, twin beds and bunk beds
- Digital TV & DVD player
- High speed WiFi internet
- Iron and ironing board
- Fully equipped ensuite bathrooms