Relax and unwind in privacy and comfort
Gite Pavot is our most private cottage at Domaine de Palatz, with a separate driveway, entrance and outdoor terrace. It has lovely views over the estate grounds and vineyards. Recently renovated and tastefully decorated, this is the ideal self catering cottage in France for families and couples who would like a little more breathing space.
This cottage is approximately seventy-five square metres in size, with original stone walls and wooden beams, and decorated with high quality paints, fabrics and furnishings. It has direct entrance to the enclosed courtyard, as well as stunning views over the vineyards and garrigue of Cathar Country. Full access to the grounds, swimming pool and summer house is included, with breakfast, paniers and picnic baskets all available upon request.
- Large lounge with double bed settee, satellite TV, DVD.
- Modern kitchen, fully equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, cooker, fridge and dining table that seats six.
- Mezzanine with a single bed, leading into the master bedroom with queen size bed. There is an interconnecting door to Lavande should two gites be required for one booking.
- Shower and bathroom with double hand basins.
- Fully equipped kitchen & living room
- Linens & towels provided
- TV & DVD Player
- Washing machine
- Queen size bed, single bed and double bed settee
- Digital TV & DVD player
- High speed WiFi internet
- Iron and ironing board
- Fully equipped bathroom